Life Science Interactive Notebook – Population Dynamics
Introducing the Life Science Interactive Notebook Series! Each chapter in the series will showcase many activities for the students (both middle and high school) to process the information given by teachers. The engaging activities vary to enable all students to use and benefit from different learning styles.
Note: This product is part of the. Life Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
DOWNLOAD PREVIEW TO SEE EXAMPLES OF ALL PAGES.
Population Dynamics include the following concepts (with student activities focus in parenthesis):
• Characteristics of Populations (data collection and graphing)
• Human Population (% calculation, age structure graphs and analysis)
• Renewable and Nonrenewable Resources (research energy sources)
• Biodiversity (invasive species)
Population Dynamics Science Interactive Notebook
will showcase each student’s ability to:
• Describe methods for determining population size
• Explain the causes for changes in the population size
• Identify factors that limit population growth
• Describe differences between primary and secondary succession
• Explain the value of biodiversity
• Name some human activities that threaten biodiversity
• Describe how fisheries and forests can be managed and have a sustainable yield
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
• Appendix with Teacher Notes for Interactive Notebook in LARGE print.
Be sure to check my store for more fun and engaging Science Interactive Notebook downloads including: Physical Science chapters, and coming soon for Life Science: Cells, Cell Growth and Reproduction and Genetics.
Swing by my latest project www.NittyGrittyScience.blogspot.com for more Science Interactive Notebook ideas and photos.
*Please follow me if you would like to stay updated when I add new chapters in Physical Science and Life Science for Science Interactive Notebooks.
* If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!