Por y Para Spanish Task Cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Provide your students with the practice they need to master Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary concepts with this Spanish task cards bundle! This bundle includes 50 sets of Spanish task cards. Each set includes 48 task cards to get your students up and moving. The task cards in this bundle coPrice $179.75Original Price $239.75Save $60.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 100 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets21 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gPrice $299.99Original Price $399.50Save $99.51
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! It has fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 &Price $599.99Original Price $950.25Save $350.26
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for por y para that you can use in your Spanish classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the differences between por and para with these 6 easy-to-use resources, many of which are self-checkinPrice $19.25Original Price $24.00Save $4.75
This Spanish por vs. para task card set has 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while practicing when to use por and para. More than just fill-in-the-blank cards, this set has a variety of tasks to help your students with this tricky concept. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like deciding if examples use por or para, filling in the blank with por or para based on their understanding of the situation, choosing the correct translation from answers given, fixing the incorrect sentence, and answering questions in Spanish using por and para.
Save 20% on these task cards and all my other fun por y para resources with the Por y Para Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it.
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in two versions: full color and ink-friendly with a plain white background!
Included with this set:
• Student response sheet
• 48 task cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• A PDF with 15 of my favorite ways to use task cards in Spanish class
• Answer key
This is the printable version of these cards. If you would like the digital Boom Card version, click HERE. If you would like the digital Google Slides version, click HERE.
Por vs. Para Task Cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• For advanced learning or to differentiate, when students get to the fill-in-the-blank sentences, they need to write the missing verb AND why SABER or CONOCER is used with that example (description, telling time, condition, etc.).
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 15 ideas are included in the zip file.
Por y Para Reading Activities (Printable Sub Plans)
Por vs. Para Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Por vs. Para Digital Mystery Picture
Por vs. Para Google Forms Assessment
Preterite vs. Imperfect Task Cards
These task cards are included in my money-saving Spanish 2 Activities Mega Bundle. Save 25% on 80+ engaging games and activities when you buy the bundle! Click HERE to check it out!
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your task cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a lifesaver. Thanks!
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
⭐Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new products are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my task cards!
La Profe Plotts