Portable Word Walls THE BUNDLE - A to Z and Word Families Word Walls K, 1
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This bundle includes all of my must-haves for teaching writing in kindergarten. The resources can be used in the classroom, for distance learning, or for homeschooling. If you are beginning the year remotely, these resources can be combined into binders or packets to be sent home. While digital rPrice $110.00Original Price $137.50Save $27.50
- With more and more families homeschooling, I wanted to create a bundle of resources to support parents who make the decision to homeschool their kindergartener.With 17 years of experience teaching kindergarten, I have had great success using these resources in the classroom and with my own childrenPrice $159.00Original Price $183.00Save $24.00
This bundle includes the two different Word Wall Styles available in my store, and I actually use BOTH in my kindergarten classroom to meet the needs of ALL of my little learners! These word walls will help you create the perfect writing center in your kindergarten or first grade classroom.
A TO Z RAINBOW WORD WALL
The A to Z Rainbow Portable Word Wall comes with Circle Letter Header Cards, 220 Dolch Words, PLUS I added bonus words that go under the letters q, x, and z (which are not found in the Dolch list). My kids didn’t like that those letter headers did not have words underneath the header, so I added some! This word wall style is perfect for your advanced readers in kindergarten and for all readers in first grade.
WORD FAMILIES WORD WALL
My Word Families Word Wall is just right for your emerging readers! What I found using only the A to Z wall was that it was great for my readers, yet my on or approaching level learners were not able to use it very much because they couldn't READ the words. I wanted to create a decodable word wall just for these students! This set also includes task card sizes that I use for various games at my teacher-facilitated center.
Both files include letter or word family headers, word cards, and Writing Center or Word Wall banners. Click the PREVIEW file to see all that you get!
Here is how you assemble your portable word walls:
- Print, laminate, and cut your word wall
- Sort the words into groups by alphabet or word families
- Hole Punch and Use 1.5″ Binder Rings to group the words together.
- Hang circle letter cards with 3 M hooks underneath, and place the corresponding words below. Make sure that you choose a location in your room where your students can easily reach the words.
Read more on my website www.kindergartenkorner.com about how Portable Word Walls have been a total game-changer in my classroom!
Tag me! I would love to see your Word Wall in action if you decide to purchase. Please tag me in your photo on Instagram @kindergartenkornerbycasey for a chance to win free products!