A portfolio is best known within early childhood education as a record of the child's progression of learning: what they have learned, how they have gone about their learning; how the child reasons, inquiries, investigates, creates; and how the child interacts-- intellectually, emotionally and socially--with their peers, educators, families and their surrounding community.
The portfolio may include work samples, photos, special events, family celebrations, reports, and records of various forms of regular observations
Your package includes
23 pages with the following content:
- Birthday Certificates up to age 5
- My year so far photo page, Divided into 4 editable pages, 5 photos on each page separated into the 5 EYLF outcomes
- My first-day photo board, editable
- My Family Homepage;
Assists in collaboration with families, gaining knowledge about their home life, ultimately creating a better support system and education for their child.
- The funny little things they say; Allows you to document a child’s funny & interesting quotes.
- On the weekend; Provides you with a document to email or hand out to families to generate an open line of communication, bringing the child’s home life into the centre and creating a sense of belonging for the child.
- The 5 stages of grasp development; Let’s the family see what stage their child is up to and working towards.
- The 4 stages of pencil grasp development; Let’s the family see what stage their child is up to and working towards.
- The 3 Stages of drawing development; Let’s the family see what stage their child is up to and working towards
- My preschool progress report; A great way for parents to see their child’s progress throughout the year and their readiness for school in the years to come.