Portrait Drawing Middle or High School Art Lesson Bundle Beginner or Advanced
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- This high school art curriculum bundle contains everything you need to teach your beginner through advanced high school art classes. All of the lessons are ready to go and easy to follow. The slideshows, videos, and worksheets are easy for students to access and they love being able to refer bacPrice $220.00Original Price $295.75Save $75.75
- This Beginner Drawing Visual Art Curriculum is perfect for any Introduction to Art or Art 1 Class. It is excellent for middle or high school art classes or your homeschool art curriculum. It will save you tons of time and contains everything you need to teach your students the fundamentals of artPrice $130.00Original Price $167.00Save $37.00
- This high school art lesson mega bundle was created by customer request. It contains EVERYTHING in my store as of 9/9/2022 . Everything you need to teach any beginner through advanced middle or high school art class is all here and ready to go. Enhance your art curriculum and save time creating sPrice $375.00Original Price $470.25Save $95.25
This portrait drawing art bundle is a great addition to your high school art curriculum. It contains everything you need to teach portrait drawing to middle or high school visual art students. This art project is ready-to-go and easy to share digitally with your students. Students love being able to refer back to the slideshows and video demonstrations. Having all of the resources readily available to students allows you to spend more meaningful time teaching and not reviewing simple steps due to absences or distractions.
Included in this Portrait Drawing Bundle:
- Drawing the eye practice worksheets, videos, rubrics, and reference image photos to draw from.
- Drawing the nose practice worksheets, videos, rubrics, and reference photos.
- Drawing the mouth practice worksheets, videos, rubrics, and reference photos.
- Drawing hair practice worksheets, videos, rubrics, and reference photos.
- Google Slideshow and video how to take a good reference photo for an expressive self-portrait
- Google Slideshow and video how to grid your photo in Google Slides.
- Google Slideshow and video how to draw and shade the portrait.
Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan?
The included worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignments, for students on home instruction or in ISS. They are easy to follow with the linked videos and are easy for substitute teachers or self directed learning when the art teacher is unavailable.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Negative Space Drawing Project for Middle or High School
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!