Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
28.36 MB | 12 pages
Students will produce an acrylic painting using the ‘tone drop-out’ technique based on famous people or role models. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson.
This Product Includes:
- Project Plan (1 page)
- Pop Art Research assignment
- Marking Sheet
- 7 pages of teacher examples which can be printed and used as posters.
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,