The self-portrait has held fascination with artists through centuries because of the way it allows us to express who we are and how we feel. Students will explore the sculptures created by French artist Marisol Escobar and how she uses building blocks to create interest. Students will create a 3D portrait of a person who you know personally. The sculpture will be made of cardboard and household items. It must have at least three textures (actual or implied).
This package includes:
- Project brief (1 page)
- Marking key (1 page)
- Artist Examples (1 page)
- Artist Image Analysis (1 page) - this is universal to work with any chosen artwork from Escobar's collection
- Student Self Evaluation Page (1 page)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,
Have a great day!