Position Words Activities - Mary Had Little Lamb - Positional Words Kindergarten
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This BUNDLE of positional words (prepositional phrases) activities, worksheets, and more will help your Pre-K and Kindergarten (and 1st grade) students understand positional words. These Common Core packed resources integrate math vocabulary in a fun way to keep your students thinking and making thPrice $15.00Original Price $30.00Save $15.00
- This Positional Words (prepositional phrases) resource is a BUNDLE which includes both Google Slides™ for your Google Classroom™ and also the PRINTABLE version for your in-person teaching! Use Mary Had Little Lamb prepositions for speech therapy, math centers, or distance learning. Google Slides™ vePrice $4.99Original Price $7.50Save $2.51
Students will learn positional words and improve oral language.
Mary Had a Little Lamb Position Word Activities uses the familiar nursery rhyme, Mary Had a Little Lamb to teach position words such as over and under, between, below, etc. You will integrate math vocabulary with important reading skills for your PreK, Kindergarten, and speech students. Oral Language will improve when you use these positional word activities.
For the fun, drag and drop digital Google Slides™ version of these positional words, go HERE!
To save MORE THAN 30%, check out this comprehensive BUNDLE of position words for most of your school holidays. I am adding to this bundle as the year goes on!
For the awesome COMPLETE Nursery Rhyme BUNDLE, go HERE!
Teachers are saying:
- "This has been great to use during math and during speech lessons! Students struggle with these concepts and this is a new and interesting way to practice positional words."
- "I used this last year and my kids LOVED when I would say, get your barn out! It is great and I will use again this year!"
- "We just happened to be learning positional words the same week we read Mary Had a Little Lamb this year. BOOM! perfect!"
In this FUN position word resource:
- Use the set of cards to teach in whole group
- Use the cards for your small group instruction
- Place cards in a center for independent practice
- Color and black and white pages are included for your printing preferences
- Integrate math vocabulary
- You will challenge your students to think about and make critical connections
Included in this FUN resource:
- Small group teaching ideas
- An emergent reader with cut and paste
- Sorting Center
- Sorting cut and paste worksheets
Mary’s lamb is all over the place as students place Mary’s busy lamb in the following positions on the barn:
- in (inside)
- in front of
- upside down
- to the side
- next to
✴ Mary Had a Little Lamb PK - K Common Core Book Companion
Other Nursery Rhyme Resources for PK-K:
✴ Nursery Rhymes Lesson Plans Center Activities Worksheets and More
✴ Nursery Rhyme Visual Discrimination PK - Kindergarten
✴ Fairy Tale and Nursery Rhyme Rhyming Dominoes Free
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog