Where is the leprechaun? Can you find the shamrock? Put the gold coin beside the pot of gold. Use positional words to describe the location.
This unit is a fun way to practice position words in small groups, centers and with worksheets as independent practice.
• St. Patrick’s Day picture cards to manipulate positions
• Clip- it cards to identify various positions
• A student reader containing position words
• Worksheets for independent work
• And more
Some activities are in color and black and white.
• Position Words With Humpty Dumpty
• Position Words and Puzzles
• Position Words with Mary Had a Little Lamb
• Position Words ~ Prepositional Phrases ~ Rhyming ~ PK-1st
• Position Words~Prepositional Phrases~Rhyming~PK-1~ Christmas Tree
• Positional Words
• St. Patrick's Day Kindergarten Math and Literacy
• St. Patrick's Day Math and Craftivity
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️️ Be the first to know about our new products.
Click this link to become a follower. Follow The Fun Factory.
❤️Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org