This St. Patrick's Day Positional Words Activities resource includes both the digital AND printable versions. The Google Slides™ are perfect for your Kindergarten and 1st grade Google Classroom™. The printable version includes a student reader, center activities, and worksheets. These St. Patrick's Day position word and prepositions activities have never been so much FUN for students as they determine the position of the leprechaun (on, beside, behind, under, above, etc.). If you need something easy-to-use, FUN, and standard-related, you will love having this resource to use. When you buy this resource, you get both resources for only $1.00 more than the cost of the individual resources!
The download includes a PDF for the digital version with:
- Links to your copies in Google Slides™
- Information to assist with your Google Classroom ™
- Answer keys where appropriate
Speech teachers also love this as the activities will help students to learn positional words.
Included in this easy-to-use digital resource:
- Anchor Charts (slides) for students to use as a reference
- Alphabetical List of Position Words/Prepositional Phrases page (for teacher reference)
- Drag and drop activities - students drag and drop objects and words to complete different activities
- Sorting - students sort (drag and drop) pictures in the correct positions
The awesome printable version includes:
- St. Patrick’s Day picture cards to manipulate positions
- Clip- it task cards to identify various positions
- Recording sheet for task cards
- Student reader containing position words, sight words, synonyms, and antonyms
- Worksheets for independent work
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog