Also included in
- This BUNDLE of positional words (prepositional phrases) activities, worksheets, and more will help your Pre-K and Kindergarten (and 1st grade) students understand positional words. These Common Core packed resources integrate math vocabulary in a fun way to keep your students thinking and making th$20.00$30.00Save $10.00
- Save MORE THAN 30% when you buy this Back to School Bundle for PreK and Kindergarten has just about everything could need for your PK or Kindergarten classroom for the beginning of school. I have included my BESTSELLER, Humpty Dumpty position words, and a FREE week of Kindergarten morning work! 500+$32.00$46.00Save $14.00
- Your Pre-K and Kindergarten students will LOVE this Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme activities position (positional) words resource. There are interactive digital Google Slides™ for your Google Classroom ™ AND the printable version in one resource for only $1.00 more than the individual resources! I ha$5.00$8.00Save $3.00
Students will understand prepositional phrases/position words through interactive activities.
Position (positional) words with these nursery rhyme activities and worksheets will be easy for your PreK and Kindergarten students to understand. This packed resource integrates math vocabulary with nursery rhymes in a fun way to keep your students thinking and making those critical connections. Don’t let Humpty fall as you place him on, over, under, next to, behind, and in front of the wall.
Teachers are saying:
- "I absolutely loved this resource and so did my kindergarten kids. I was able to use this entire resource within a range of lessons on positions. It was a very hands-on and engaging for the kindergarten kids. I was very impressed with everything you included, excellent value for money!"
- "These activities have helped my Kindergarten class develop their understanding of positional words."
- "Love the fact it pairs the spatial concepts with rhyming!"
- "I like how this product provides more than one means to teach the same concepts. It's perfect for skill reinforcement, and a nice supplement to a study of nursery rhymes."
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog