Positional words cut & paste! Perfect for kindergarten, first grade, second grade or ELL students in higher grades, these 15 cut and paste activities help your students practice the positional words above, below, top, under, over, left, right, in between and middle! While working through these exercises, students also practice listening to directions very carefully - what teacher doesn't want that?!?!
Here is an example of the directions from one of the worksheets:
1. Glue the cake in box number 3.
2. Glue the rabbit under the cake.
3. Glue the guitar to the left of the rabbit.
4. Glue the fox to the left of the guitar.
5. Glue the ice cream above the fox.
6. Glue the yo-yo to the right of the ice cream.
7. Good job! Now you may color the pictures!
These are NO PREP activities. Teachers can use these activities as whole group exercises or in small groups. The exercises are simple and clear enough for parent volunteers to do with students too! Answer keys are included for easy grading.
Hope you enjoy practicing positional words with your kiddos!
Feel free to check out these other resources in my store too!
Missing Numbers Printables
Ordinal Number Practice
Time to the Hour NO PREP Printables
Counting Coins Printables DIMES NICKELS & PENNIES
Short Vowel Word and Picture Match
Sentence Reading Printables
*Background paper by Dancing Crayons