PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This 50-page Positional Words Unit is designed for K-Yr 2 students.
Inside the pdf file, you can find:
1. a positional word poster
2. a postional word cut and paste activity
3. up/down/left/right game cards with the instruction to play (or you can use the cards in other ways to motivate your students in their learning)
4. positional word display (A4 size, each page contain one positional word, good for decorating the classroom)
5. positional word flash cards (good for mat time)
6. some worksheets
7. My animal farm (children can cut out the parts, use them to decorate the farm and descible their farm using postional game) It can also be used as a barrier game!
This positional words unit is differrent from others because there is a theme: Where is the pudding? With a theme that most young children should be interested in, this unit will definitely help you deliver a successful lesson!