This packet currently includes six pages of activities that promote good behavior toward ourselves and towards others. As pages are added, updates will be provided for free! Please give me feedback and let me know what other kinds of positive behavioral skills you would like added!
- About Me: Includes a self power statement
- Compliment Chaos: encourages positive interactions with other students by having them compliment fellow students and getting their "autograph" for doing so.
- Pity Party Crashers: Aims to provide healthy ways to handle bad moods.
- Fantastic Food: Encourages kids to acknowledge healthy foods they enjoy and think about how those foods help our bodies work
- Reaction Ready: Focuses on teaching students the difference between positive and negative reactions when someone upsets them.
- Polite Plans- Exercise designed to teach students about polite words or actions to use in various situations.
Font used: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sheila-Melton