This set of 48 positive affirmation cards (in color and BW) are perfect for helping students develop positive thinking habits, a healthy self-esteem, and a persistent attitude. These are great for students who struggle with confidence and negative thinking, but can also be used as part of a positive classroom culture.
A healthy self-esteem is based on a person’s belief in not only their worth but also their competence. They see themselves as valuable and competent. Teachers, counselors, and parents can give these to students as a reminder of their worth and competence.
Perfect to use in conjunction with growth mindset or self-esteem activities, as well as more in-depth positive thinking resources like the ones below.
What is Included?
• 48 Positive Affirmation Cards - Color & BW
• 6 Blank Positive Affirmation Cards in Color and BW
Other Positive Thinking Resources
• Positive Thinking Lesson and Activity Pack for Small Group Counseling
• Positive Thinking Workbook: Challenge Negative Thoughts for Positive Thinking
• Thinking Error Cards to Help Kids Spot Negative Thoughts, Use Positive Thinking