Do you have a student who seems to like negative attention? How about a student who can create unsafe situations or physically harm others? Then this resource is for you!
In this pack, you will receive:
• Detailed directions on HOW TO USE each component.
• 40 printable behavior charts for good choices
• “I can make good choices!” brainstorming chart
• “Think Again” printable - for extreme cases!
• BONUS: “Good Choices” original poem (because I love to include poetry in my products!)
These concepts are ones that I have used and been successful with in my own classroom. They can change the environment from unsafe to safe, when there is an unpredictable student who is known to harm others. They can change the focus of behavior from negative to positive, and create a happy, safe environment for you and your students.
These resources were originally designed to be used with a single student. However, any of these printables can easily be enlarged in a poster maker and used with your class in a whole group setting. Sometimes the whole group needs a focus change to the good choices that are being made!
*The preview file contains the How To Use portion if you would like to read over how to implement these resources in your classroom.
*Clip Art is from mycutegraphics.com
*Borders and backgrounds are from TpT seller Lovin Lit & mycutegraphics.com