Do your students sometimes get excitable and have difficulty concentrating? Do students need reminding of proper behaviors close to the holidays? Use these behavior tickets as gentle reminders.
Step 1: Recognize positive student behaviors.
Step 2: Hand out lots of tickets. Students write their name on the ticket and drop it into a bag.
Step 3: Hold a drawing for incentive prizes.
Students LIKE the tickets but you’ll LOVE them! You’ll notice how easy it makes your job as students work hard to be recognized for doing the right thing.
There are 12 PDF pages included. Tickets are formatted to be Mini size with 9 tickets per page so you can run off 25 sheets and can flood your classroom with positive tickets. .
10 Ticket Titles:
• Kindness and Caring
• plus one blank so you can add more
Enjoy the positive behaviors you will see with this SIMPLE to use system!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT HELP SUPPORT POSITIVE BEHAVIOR IMPROVEMENT:
• BIG Behavior Bundled Set of 9 Classroom Management Products
• Stop & Think Positive Behavior Program
• Easter Eggstravaganza Inventive Reward Ticket System
• Halloween Behavior Incentive Tickets
• Thanksgiving Behavior Incentive Tickets
• The Holiday Bonus Box & Grouch Box Behavior Program
• Teaching “I’m Sorry” “Lo Siento” PPT, Cards & Role Playing System
• 8 Student Behavior Contracts & Point Charts – Editable in MS Word
• Positive Behavior Incentive Tickets
• Behavior Stamp Cards
• Wise Owl Student of the Month Program – Student Recognition Award
• Proud Panda Student of the Month Program – Student Recognition Award
• Student of the Month Program FULLY EDITABLE - Student Recognition Award
• Character Traits Posters & PowerPoint MEGA Set of 78 Traits (and growing!)
• Character Traits Posters - 18 Posters
• Student of the Week Program: You’re the Star” Editable