The key to all behavior management plans is to have buy in from your students.The plan can absolutely not work unless every student buys in to the system.This behavior management system is guaranteed to be effective in your classroom! I have used this system or a version of this system with 1st, 3rd, and now 4th grade. I have NEVER had a student not buy in to this system! It can easily be tailored to meet the needs, wants, and abilities of your classroom. This system is designed to keep students interested, challenged, and most importantly well behaved.
There are several different ways to implement this system and depending on your grade level or level of involvement, you may choose to execute the system in several different ways.
The basis of this behavior management system is economics. This economy system provides everything you need to get started in your classroom RIGHT AWAY!
The following resources are included:
1. Directions and explanations on how to set up and implement the behavior management plan
2. Examples and tutorials of classroom experiences
3. 3 Optional/Editable Parent Letters (Behavior System, Market Day, Fundraiser)
4. Editable Job Wanted Ads
5. Editable student job application
6. Editable behavior logs, classroom rules and expectations posters
7. Editable fine and reward posters
8. Rules pennant banner for classroom display
9. Wheel of Mystery directions
10. Editable insurance agreements
11. Market Day directions and tutorial