Six positive, bright and easy to use behavior management tools at your fingertips. You will receive:
1. Clip It Behavior Chart: a simple and easy to use visual aid to help to students to be accountable for their behavior choices, while also acknowledging and celebrating other students for their hard work and positive choices.
2. Behavior Tracking sheet: use this sheet to jot notes to track student behavior and the resulting consequences. It can be used in conjunction with the 'Clip It' chart.
3. Merit Labels: A simple label pasted into a student's diary is a wonderful way to provide meaningful feedback to both your students and their parents.
4. Reward Points Chart: these charts can be used individually, for small groups or even for a whole class. Student's are directed to colour in a dot when found to be doing the right thing (as decided by the class teacher). Once all dots are coloured, students can receive a reward such as 5 mins free time, free seating choice etc. Very simple, yet can be very effective.
5. While You Were Away: this file is an effective way for absent students to catch up on missed work. Simply provide a buddy with the file and info card to store work and take notes for the absent student. It is then up to the student to catch up on the missed work on their return to school.
6. Tidy Desk Notes: a positive and humorous way to let students know that you are taking notice of the state of their desk/tray.
Follow me at https://www.teacherspayteachers/Store/Jbirdedu
Copyright 2017 JBirdEdu. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted to reproduce pages specifically for teacher or student use, but only by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of this product for any other use is prohibited.
Thank you to the following TpT seller for their superb products;
Winchester Lambourne for the bird in my logo and the birds used in the ‘reward points charts’. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Winchester-Lambourne