Are you looking for a positive behavior management program that is fun and one that sneaks in coin counting skills? This set of coin point charts is designed for you! It is also editable so you can customize it for your class or for individual students.
Students are given a coin point chart that focuses on six behaviors: Listen, Participate, Sit Quietly, Make Eye Contact, Stay on Task, and Be Respectful. (These behavior expectations are fully editable by you if you want to focus on different behaviors.) Students place their coins next to each behavior and get to keep the coins for appropriate behavior. They lose the coin for inappropriate behavior. Simple yet effective! Students LOVE earning money!
Students will tally their daily earnings in their Earnings Book. Different pages are included so you can use the ones best for your students.
To help meet the needs of your students, an extension project is included. Students can use the website links provided to research coins and the presidents on the coins. A special booklet is included for students to record information they've learned.
It’s all all-inclusive set designed to get the positive behaviors you want.
Materials Included: 49 pages of unique materials.
• Directions, hints and tips for teachers (this document) – 7 pages
• Tips for using editable PDFs. 1 page
• Coin Charts – Each file contains 5 different charts. Each chart targets a total of 6 behaviors.
• 6¢ chart – earn 1 penny per behavior
• 30¢ chart – earn 1 nickel per behavior
• 60¢ chart – earn 1 dime per behavior
• 80¢ chart – earn 2 quarters, 2 dimes, 2 nickels for behaviors
• $1.00 chart – earn 3 quarters, 2 dimes, 1 nickel for behaviors
• Piggy Bank Sign – in color and B&W - 4 pages
• Coins to Print – coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter) to print in both color & B&W – 4 pages
• Student Earnings Booklet – cover plus 3 different page choices.- 4 pages
• Student Extra Project Booklet “Learning About Coins” – 18 pages with answer keys
• Website Collection of Student Links – to aid students with research about coins for the project – 1 page
Formats of Coin Charts:
• Black & white (B&W) – Editable PDF – ability to add student name to the PDF. 6 behavior expectations: Listen, Participate, Sit quietly, Make eye contact, Stay on task, Be respectful. – 5 pages
• Black & white – Editable PDF – ability to type you own behavior expectations for 6 behaviors and add student name (if desired). 5 pages
• Black & white – ready to print (non-editable). These focus on 6 behavior expectations: Listen, Participate, Sit quietly, Make eye contact, Stay on task, Be respectful. 5 pages
• Color – with the ability to edit the 6 behaviors and student name. 5 pages
• Color – ready to print (non-editable). These focus on 6 behavior expectations: Listen, Participate, Sit quietly, Make eye contact, Stay on task, Be respectful. 5 pages
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT HELP SUPPORT POSITIVE BEHAVIOR IMPROVEMENT:
• BIG Behavior Bundled Set of 9 Classroom Management Products
• Stop & Think Positive Behavior Program
• Easter Eggstravaganza Inventive Reward Ticket System
• Halloween Behavior Incentive Tickets
• The Holiday Bonus Box & Grouch Box Behavior Program
• Teaching “I’m Sorry” “Lo Siento” PPT, Cards & Role Playing System
• 8 Student Behavior Contracts & Point Charts – Editable in MS Word
• Positive Behavior Incentive Tickets
• Behavior Stamp Cards
• Wise Owl Student of the Month Program – Student Recognition Award
• Student of the Month Program FULLY EDITABLE - Student Recognition Award
• 18 Character Education Posters