Do you want to implement a positive behavior support or incentive program in your classroom but you don't know where to start?
This informational resource provides a brief overview of the basic tenets of Positive Behavior Support along with some planning tools that you are able to type directly into with the included PDF forms.
• What is positive behavior support?
• What is positive reinforcement?
• Is PBS bribing children?
• Is PBS treating children like animals?
• Does PBS manipulate students to behave only in order to receive rewards?
• Do positive behaviors stop if there are no rewards?
• The Positively Perfect Praising Pattern
• Reinforcement Do's and Don'ts
Editable Planning Forms Included:
• My Positive Behavior Support Plan
• Incentives and Logistical Planning Tool
• Additional Resource Website List
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Visit Curriculum Solution Center's Website
Subscribe to the Curriculum Solution Center Newsletter