CODE Book is a fun and engaging way for children to develop strengths, which shape character. It provides a practical way to set and track goals that enhance social and emotional intelligence.
This resource is a tool for teachers and student support professionals in schools to assist children who would benefit from extra support. It can also be used by counselors or parents to help any child in K-6 build positive behaviors.
How does CODE Book help children?
• Increases self-awareness
• Encourages personal responsibility
• Advances positive behaviors
• Prevents potential problems
This product is an ABBREVIATED VERSION of CODE Book. It includes:
• A list of Strengths and Statements for 2nd grade
• A checklist that outlines the steps for CODE Book
• A summary of each of the steps: Can, Options, Do, & Excellence
• Two CODE Books
The complete version of CODE Book contains:
• Strengths and Statements for Kindergarten through 6th grade
• A General Strengths and Statements list for all grade levels
• Ideas for implementing the “Can” stage of the CODE Book process
• Five methods for implementing the “Options” stage of the CODE Book process
• Tips on implementing the “Do” stage of the CODE Book process
• Tips for assessment during the “Excellence” stage of the CODE Book process
• Five additional CODE Books with various themes
The complete version is available at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Positive-Behaviors-Development-for-Individuals-CODE-Book-1634401