What is CODE Book?
CODE Book is a fun and engaging way for children, ages 5 to 12, to develop strengths which shape character. It provides a practical way to set and track goals that enhance social and emotional intelligence. Using positive reinforcement, CODE Book links small successes in a child’s personal development with feelings of accomplishment.
This resource is a tool for teachers and student support professionals in schools to assist children who would benefit from extra support. It can also be used by counselors or parents to help children build positive behaviors.
How does CODE Book help children?
• Increases self-awareness
• Encourages personal responsibility
• Advances positive behaviors
• Prevents potential problems
CODE Book guides children in developing the skills, values, attitudes, and conduct that will benefit their relationships and futures.
What is included in CODE Book?
• Instructions and ideas for the four stages of CODE Book: Can, Options, Do and Excellence.
• A list of strengths that includes definitions and suggested affirmative statements.
• A collection of CODE Books to choose from, which can be folded into booklets.