This product is also available in my Classroom Management & Self-Discipline Bundle
. Check it out.
Managing discipline and creating a positive class culture is an ongoing process and this bundle will keep reinforcing the qualities you want to see - plus, it's a great deal!
Recognize your students' hard work and effort throughout the school year
with this colorful, positive set of 10 different awards. Each beautiful design includes a blank version so you can customize to fit every occasion in your classroom. Saved as PDF and PPTX and editable. You can type the specifics on PowerPoint or simply print them from the PDF file and hand write the information. Whatever works best for you!
Regularly or randomly rewarding your students in your own classroom helps create an inspiring classroom environment. You can also use these for more school-wide awards programs as well. I have found it particularly beneficial and motivating to students to take five minutes every couple of weeks to announce these. That five-minute chunk is a huge investment in students individually, as well as in creating a positive and nurturing class culture. Students see exactly what their accomplishment is written on the certificate for genuine, specific praise. I usually then hang them on the wall for display, until the next set is given.
Regardless of your students' ages, being recognized by you is a powerful motivator and usually is quite meaningful to your students and their families. Purchase once, re-use for years!
These are great for end of the year award certificates - or any time you want to provide recognition and incentives. Thanks for shopping at my store!
List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
1. Poetry Unit Test - Summative Assessment with Passages
2. Emily Dickinson's "Because I Could Not Stop for Death" Close Reading
3. E.E. Cummings Poem "maggie and milly and molly and may