PowerPoint slideshows with empowering statements
to encourage positivity and a growth mindset
"Every thought we think is creating our future."
How many students walk into your classroom each day with a negative mindset? As a teacher, you do everything in your power to give your students the academic tools necessary to be successful. What about their frame of mind? Research shows us that attitude has one of the largest impacts on a learner’s success.
A student who has a good attitude brings with him or her a positive energy that makes it easier to learn.
These positive affirmations
are designed to help the students in your classroom to have a positive attitude while taking a little brain break at the same time. Each slide show is around 1 minute long and moves at the pace of most students' reading (although the timings are customizable for your class!) With colorful backgrounds and empowering statements, these are perfect to project onto your board or screen
for your entire class to see. You can choose to have your students read them silently
to themselves or chant them aloud
as a class!
Each set of videos has a different focus. This FREEBIE is from the Morning Affirmations set
that is focused on starting the day with positive intentions.
Animated affirmations are perfect for:
* playing as your students enter the classroom in the morning
* watching during your morning meeting
* putting on individual devices for students to view during centers or stations
* using as a cool down option for students with behavior plans
* using as reading fluency practice
* any way that works for YOU in your classroom!
If you enjoy this set and would like more positive affirmations
to use in your classroom,
check out the links below!
* Positive Classroom Affirmations - Good Morning *
* Positive Classroom Affirmations - Growth Mindset *
⇒ I have many more products in this series coming soon.
Follow my store to get notified when they are released! ⇐