Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Buy 3 Get 1 FreeOne of the biggest things we as teachers encounter are students with a fixed mindset. Students fear failure and are afraid to make mistakes. That's why growth mindset activities & explicitly teaching growth-mindset is incredibly important. This resource is designed to make teachi$17.00$21.00Save $4.00
One of the biggest things we as teachers encounter are students with a fixed mindset. Our students believe they aren't smart and this perpetuates the cycle. The problem with a fixed mindset is an obvious one. Our students are not fulfilling their potential. This isn't just an individual issue, but a worldly one.
Using growth mindset activities & teaching a positive attitude to students is incredibly important. Imagine if classrooms were implementing growth mindset lessons in the classroom starting from Kindergarten through 12th Grade? Our students wouldn't be limiting themselves and it could ultimately change their future. Imagine a world where all our students actually believed in their ability to learn.
This also directly relates to having a positive mindset and a positive outlook on life. The goal of this resource is to motivate our students, focus their mind on achieving their goals, and making them feel more positive about themselves and life.
**The slides correspond with the journal pages
This resource includes many growth mindset & positive mindset activities including:
- A Reading about growing your brain w/comprehension questions
- 25 Journal Prompts prompting deep thinking, goal setting, reframing thoughts, growth mindset versus fixed mindset, self love, gratitude, motivation, and more.
*In color, black & white, & digital
- Student Compliment Cards
- 2 Research Project Graphic Organizers - Famous Failures
- Growth vs Fixed Mindset Sorts (2 versions - cut & paste and color)
- Daily Check-in Brochure
- Vision Board Template
- To-Do List Organizer (2 Versions)
- 11 Growth Mindset Posters (Growth Mindset Quotes)
- 11 Growth Mindset Bookmarks (Also Includes Positive Thinking Quotes)
- Bulletin Board Heading
- Student Shoutout Poster (5x7 insert for picture)
-30 Slides that correspond with the Journal Prompts for Morning Meetings
**With this product you will also receive the journal in digital format. It will be given a Google Slides link.
♡♡Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
CLICK the GREEN STAR by my picture to FOLLOW ME!
You will be able to receive free products & stay up-to-date on my new products and sales!
I’d love to connect with you! You can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, and My Blog.
You can get TPT credit to lower the cost of your future purchases by going to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a brief comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you may use to lower the cost of products you would like to buy in the future.