Also included in
- One of the biggest things we as teachers encounter are students with a fixed mindset. Our students believe they aren't smart and this perpetuates the cycle. The problem with a fixed mindset is an obvious one. Our students are not fulfilling their potential. This isn't just an individual issue, but a$11.50$13.00Save $1.50
- Buy 3 Get 1 FreeOne of the biggest things we as teachers encounter are students with a fixed mindset. Students fear failure and are afraid to make mistakes. That's why growth mindset activities & explicitly teaching growth-mindset is incredibly important. This resource is designed to make teachi$17.00$21.00Save $4.00
This positive mindset journal or growth mindset journal is an incredible way to spread positivity in your classroom. This resource provides thought provoking journal prompts for students to examine issues such as self-love, confidence, growth mindset, goal-setting, perseverance, and more. This resource will motivate your students, focus their mind on achieving their goals, and making them feel more positive about themselves and life. This resource is in color, black and white, and digital (Google Slides Link)
This resource includes the following activities:
- 30 Journal Prompts prompting deep thinking, goal setting, reframing thoughts, self love, gratitude, motivation, and more.
- Student Compliment Cards
- 2 Research Project Graphic Organizers - Famous Failures
- Daily Check-in Brochure
- Vision Board Template
- To-Do List Organizer (2 Versions)
- 11 Growth Mindset Posters (Growth Mindset Quotes)
- 11 Growth Mindset Bookmarks (Also Includes Positive Thinking Quotes)
- Bulletin Board Heading
- Student Shoutout Poster (5x7 insert for picture)
***This journal provides many of the same prompts as my Google Slides Journal resource. However, this particular resource is printable and contains more activities.
♡♡Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Let's be friends! You can connect with me on