Do you ever sit back at the end of the week and think, "Wow, what a week we had!" Are you also looking for a quick and easy way to communicate with parents? My "What a Week!" cards are the perfect communication tool to update parents on their child's progress throughout the week.
Two sets are included:
1. Blank- No message on the front.
- Just the "What a Week" header.
- If you would like to add your own message, just add a text box in PowerPoint.
2. Message- Message on the front of the post card.
- Message lets parents or guardians know why they are getting the letter.
Both sets of cards are blank on the back for you to add your own, personal message!
Don't feel like adding a note? No problem! Just send home the post cards with the message already on the front!
Cards fit perfectly in a 5x7 envelope (not included).
Looking for more ways to communicate with parents? Check out my Absent Student Forms!