Positive Parent & Student Postcards | Printable Notes to Send Home
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you need a digital way to communicate happy news to parents and also want the flexibility of being able to print and send them home as well? This bundle of resources has you covered for every positive communication you will need all year!Click each product below to see what is included in this buPrice $8.00Original Price $9.00Save $1.00
Parent communication is key to a healthy home and school relationship. Positive notes home from school can reinforce this relationship! All too often, we can fall into the trap of only contacting parents when there are issues to work out. I know I'm guilty of it! I created these positive postcards as a way to make it easy to communicate positive things quickly and effectively. A small investment pays big dividends later when it comes to proactive and positive communication! Include these in your back-to-school prep so you can start building positive relationships right from the start!
I keep a stack of these next to a sheet of labels with all of my students' addresses. Whenever I see something postcard-worthy, I jot a quick note and drop it in the mail! Parents love when teacher send these home to share something great that happened in class. These fridge-worthy cards will bring a smile to the faces of all your families.
The best part? These can be printed and used YEAR after YEAR to engage parents in positive communication about their child. What a fun way to connect to families!
CHECK OUT THE BLOG ABOUT THIS PRODUCT FOR MORE TIPS & TRICKS.
- 50+ different patterned and colored options
- Blackline versions included for low-ink printing options
- Options for Positive Parent Mail or Super Student Mail to be inclusive of all family dynamics!
- SPANISH VERSION: Almost all variations are also available in Spanish (and editable to account for differences in dialect!) Pay close attention when writing your notes on the Spanish version. One of the cards says "hija" and one says "hijo" on each page!
- Postcards are 2 to a page (5.8 inches wide by 4.1 inches tall, best printed on regular cardstock)
- Blank address side with space for typing your address
Want a digital version instead?
• Digital Positive Parent and Super Student Mail
• Positive Parent and Student Mail Bundle | Digital & Printable
It makes me so happy to see how teachers are using my resources in their classroom. I’d love to see how you are using this in your classroom! Tag @beingmrsbrauner on Instagram or TikTok!
Also, make sure to click to FOLLOW ME so you don’t miss out on any new products!
Please reach out if you have any questions. I'd love to chat!