A flexible, easy to implement, inexpensive, positive system that can be used to reinforce all students' behavior in the classroom. Another great aspect of it is that it is fairly private as students' cards are all inside pockets and they are earning stickers and exchanging their cards at different times so no one stands out. I have used it with great success in kindergarten and first grade and also think it would work well in second grade.
This packet includes:
- a ten frame template for stickers aka "polka dots"
- 16 classroom privileges students can work toward (you choose 4 to offer)
- a table you can use to display the choices students can earn
- instructions for setting up and implementing the system
You will need to add:
- library card pockets
- tiny stickers (polka dots)
- manilla folder
- poster board
- students' names typed on labels or printed in marker
Print, laminate and display the polka dot pockets, choices and get ready for a great year.