These 20 positive thinking coloring pages are designed to help students focus on a single positive idea or action as they get creative and relax. Each poster features a verb and images that will help students center, think positive thoughts, and have fun coloring. Coloring helps stimulate the brain, inspire positive thinking, keep one’s focus on the present moment, and more!
Ideas for incorporating these coloring pages into the classroom:
1. Keep in a Quiet Corner or Zen Zone.
2. Use as an early finisher’s assignment.
3. Use with students who need time to destress and/or relax.
4. Offer as an indoor recess option.
5. Send home as a relaxing homework assignment.
6. Display in the classroom to inspire positivity throughout the school year.
7. These pages may also be printed on super bright paper and used as classroom posters!
List of words included: accept, love, smile, respect, trust, hope, believe, create, learn, grow, imagine, dream, work, listen, help, play, laugh, think, befriend, wonder
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in your classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and cannot be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchases this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. Using this file, in whole or in part, to create another product, either free or for purchase, is prohibited.
All material included in this resource belongs to Ford's Board LLC. Included with purchase is a license to use the material, however you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format.