Students who struggle with negative thinking benefit from engaging, fun ways to practice positive thinking habits. Games like this one help build up a student’s feelings of worth as well as belief in their competence.
This game provides students with practice opportunities to identify negative and positive thoughts, change negative thoughts to positive ones, manage negative thoughts, and use positive thinking strategies.
This game is best for students in second through fourth grade, but could be used with first and fifth with modifications. Prior exposure to negative and positive thinking lessons is best.
What is Included?
• Game Directions and Game Intro Card
• 36 Game Cards and 8 Blank Cards to customize with your own situations.
• Game Board
• Student Strategy Card
Other Positive Thinking Resoruces
• Positive Thinking Lesson and Activity Pack for Small Group Counseling
• Positive Affirmation Cards for Positive Thinking and Healthy Self-Esteem
• Positive Thinking Workbook: Challenge Negative Thoughts for Positive Thinking