This FREE sample pack of four positive praise postcards is designed to be a FAST, EASY, and EFFECTIVE way for time-strapped teachers to communicate with students’ parents and caregivers. Simply write a short note, address, stamp, and send.
I have used positive praise postcards in my classroom for years because I find that they are an easy way to send home positive praise that BUILDS RELATIONSHIPS with students and their parents/caregivers. It is as quick as picking an appropriate postcard, addressing it, writing a two-sentence note, stamping, and sending.
When you keep track you can also make sure that EVERY student gets some form of positive praise each term. Most students are doing at least SOMETHING right, and it’s important to show them that you notice.
1. Four FREE sample postcards.
**** Please note that the file is a .zip file. You will need zip extractor like WinZip to access the file****
How to use:
1. Download the file from TPT and then unzip.
2. Upload the picture files into a photo-printing booth or website (such as Snapfish or Vistaprint). Print or order the required number (I like to print off 10-20 of each kind to keep well-stocked and reduce postage costs if ordering online). You can choose to order them double-sided if you wish to have the address lines/stamp box, or you can just print the cards without the address lines/stamp box and stamp/write on the right side as you would with a postcard.
3. Find an appropriate postcard for the student you have in mind (click here for more than the four FREE sample cards), write a quick note, address, stamp, and send.
4. Keep track of WHO you send postcards to and WHEN you send them. This can be as easy as writing a ‘P’ in your attendance roll on the day that you send the postcard.
If you enjoyed this product, other products you may find useful include:
3. Our other back to school products such as get-to-know-you activities suitable for middle and high school students
Please leave a review and feedback on our products. Remember that you get TPT credits to do so!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us through the store Q&A. To keep in touch, follow our store MindRoar for updates on future products. You can also connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, facebook @MindRoarTeachingResources, pinterest, or visit our website.