Possessive nouns have always been one of the trickiest grammar skills for my 3rd graders to learn. When I created this packet, I wanted to include LOTS of different resources that teachers could use for introducing, practicing, and assessing possessive nouns.
- an original poem connected to possessive nouns, with an activity page and extended response option
- anchor charts/picture resource pages for teachers and students
- printables for classwork or homework
- singular possessive noun assessment
- plural possessive noun assessment
- small group game for remediation or review
- writing & simple craft for extension
While these activities were written to correlate with 2nd and 3rd grade CCSS standards, 4th grade students who need to review these skills would benefit from this resource pack as well.