This game will get kids up and moving! "Partner up!" games are great for building cooperation learning and presentation skills!
1. Give one card to each student.
2. Students will then find their matching possessive noun partners. They will be in groups of three.
* There are three types of cards:
- Anna's ball (correct)
- Annas ball (incorrect)
- the ball of Anna
3. The teams will need to work together as a team to decide which card to "throw out".
4. Once all groups are ready, they will present their answers by taping them onto a poster in three columns.
Enjoy the fun!