Possessive Noun Showdown: Task Cards & More! includes short answer task cards and lesson suggestions for introducing possessive nouns. This packet includes directions for a whole-class introduction as well as an assortment of activities that can be completed as a class, in cooperative learning groups, in centers, or in small guided instruction groups. Both singular and plural possessive nouns are included.
If you're looking for multiple choice task cards with images for Plickers, click HERE
or purchase the entire Possessive and Plural Nouns Bundle below.
Need More Lessons and Activities for Plural and Possessive Nouns?
If you like all of the items below, check out the Plural and Possessive Noun Bundle
because you can save money when you purchase all four products together.
• Plural Noun Showdown
• Plural or Possessive? Task Cards & More
• Possessive Noun Showdown: Task Cards & More
• Possessive and Plural Nouns Multiple Choice Task Cards
Need Possessive and Plural Noun Printables?
• Plural or Singular Possessive Nouns Printables (Grades 1-2)
• Possessive and Plural Nouns Printables Pack (Grades 3-5)
L.3.1b, L.3.2d, L.4.1.G, L.4.2.D, L.5.1, L.5.2.E
Common Core Standards, literacy lessons, plural nouns, possessive nouns, Laura Candler