- 10 sets of he/she his/her possessive pictures.
- Each set has a boy and a girl with two items each and pictures of items below them.
- Great for print-and-go or up on the Smartboard or computer screen.
- Use one-on-one, in small groups, or with the whole class!
- Ask the student to identify who own’s each item. For example, “Whose hat is this?” “It is his/her hat” or “It is the boy’s/girl’s hat.”
- Cut out the bottom pictures and turn upside down. Have students use phrases to say whose item they have. For example, “I have the girl’s/her hat.”