Now in the color Green!
This was inspired by the Post-It Lesson Plan book that was circulating around Pinterest! Every section is meant to be used with Post-Its for the ultimate flexibility! Here's a link to show it in "action!"
PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE POST IT SIZES BELOW:
3x3 Post-Its (use for main lesson blocks)
3x1 Post-Its (use in green subject boxes for CC Standards)
2x2 Post-Its (use for the Friday boxes)
Includes to following sections:
-2015-2016 Calendar June-May WITH HOLIDAYS & NOTES
-40 Weeks of Lesson Plans
-ELA, Math, & Other
This is for and entire school year, June 2015 through May 2016. Includes "teacher" holidays such as Boss's Day, Secretaries Day, and Teacher Appreciation Day, along with standard Holidays. Each calendar includes a notes section.
If you want to print on both sides I would suggest the following:
1. Print pages 1-15 single sided.
2. Set your printer to "Manual Both Side" and print pages 16-95.
3. If your printer is set to print so that page 15 ends up on the top of the stack then you will need to re-stack the pages so that page 94 ends up on top.
4. Add a blank page to the top of the stack, make sure page 95 is directly under it. Make sure page 15 is the LAST page in the stack.
5. Resume printing the second side.
6. Page numbers and weeks should line up perfectly!
Thanks for visiting!