Post Office Dramatic Play: Alphabet Letter Envelopes and Stamps
What educators are saying
Are you in need of way to engage your students in writing and identifying letters? Are you planning Post Office Dramatic play unit? Dramatic Play is a great way to get students learning while having fun!
- 6 I can Posters (Examples for student's to follow how to play)
- 26 Mailboxes with pictures (beginning sounds)
- 26 Mailboxes with pictures (Zoo Phonics characters)
- 26 Envelopes (Capital letters)
- 52 stamps (Capital and Lowercase Letters)
- 26 Tracing Capital Letter Envelopes
- 26 Tracing Lowercase Letter Envelopes
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version included.
Don't forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher's Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn's Creative Classroom