Use this reflection sheet to help students to
- reflect on their progress
- express how they feel about their report
- set a goal and a strategy to achieve that goal
- open up communication between teachers and students about learning and work habits
This resource is
- a great tool for finding out if students agree or disagree with your assessment of their skills and how they are feeling about their progress.
- valuable for parent teacher meetings and for3 way meetings with parent, teacher and child.