Writing Daily 5 (The file is a PDF that has a link to gain access to the Google Slides)
Take your students back in time when life was a slower pace and the latest technology was a new carriage to travel with.
Students will write postcards to characters in their book. You can have a set of questions for your students to answer. Have your students write from the characters point of view and send a postcard back home.
This lesson uses Google Slides and your students are able to type on the Google Slides.
Daily 5 Writing Work.
Easy to push out to students if using Google Classroom - just click "Make a Copy for Each Student"
In order to use this lesson, you must have:
• Access to the Internet
• Google account is needed (either personal or work)
• You will need to “Make a Copy” of the assignment to use it in your classroom
• Students will each need their own Google account to edit the lesson
• If you are using Google Classroom, be sure you choose “Make a Copy for Each Student” before pushing the lesson out to your class
• Instructions on how to use the lesson are found on slide 2
• On slide 3, there are instructions to the student on how to type their answers as well as a .GIF showing how to type their answers
• The files are for a single classroom use only by the teacher who purchased the lesson from my TPT account
• Please do not share the lesson with fellow teachers, on forums, the Internet or paper copies with anyone besides your students
• Other teachers will need to visit my TPT site to purchase the lesson and gain access
• If using Classroom, students will be able to turn in this lesson
Thank you for your purchase! I hope that you and your students enjoy the “Postcards to Characters - Writing in Daily 5” lesson. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me on Teachers Pay Teachers. I will be adding new products to my TPT store and invite you to come back and check things out!
Find me on Social Media and follow my professional pages:
I taught computer science for 10 years and now I am a Technology Integration Specialist. I love working with teachers and students and helping them integrate technology into their daily