Coach Chris presents rules and goals for physical activity and exercise! This is a great poster for your classroom to serve as a reminder during the holiday and winter months. Featured rules include: playing outside, safety equipment, watching television, playing computer games, taking walks.
Ideas for Classroom Use
1. Ask students to read and create another rule.
2. Ask students to 'self assess' on each of the key rules.
3. Ask students to set one goal for improvement.
4. Ask students to write a reflection on one of the rules.
5. As a large group, create a classroom list of way to get exercise.
Use the Fitness and Exercise Checklist
along with the poster for a great classroom mini-lesson!