Meteorologist Mike presents rules and goals for weather safety! This is a great poster for your classroom to serve as a reminder during the year. Featured rules include: weather conditions, dressing for the weather, safety kits, first aid kits, weather emergency plans and calling 911.
Ideas for Classroom Use
1. Ask students to read the rules and then create another rule.
2. Ask students to 'self assess' on each of the five key rules.
3. Ask students to set one goal for improvement.
4. Ask students to write a reflection on one of the rules.
5. As a large group, create a classroom list of different types of weather dangers and emergencies.
Check out other Community Helper Health and Safety Posters:
Community Helpers Health and Safety Posters