Posters Featuring Character Education and Classroom Management:
We've taken our popular "shapes" resource to create the following classroom display posters. Each of the 19 poster variations features a common shape - such as a triangle, cone, square, etc. Every shape has a fun character that is part of the artwork.
Finished Posters (Available in white and colored backgrounds):
These posters include the shape artwork along with a title "Cool Choices." Each poster includes a different positive character trait such as: Be Friendly, Be Honest, Be Respectful, etc.
The character trait word is editable in PowerPoint. Therefore you can replace our chosen traits with your own.
Blank Posters That You Fill In (Available in white and colored backgrounds):
You can take these posters and fill in with your own words. See the preview photos for design ideas. Here are some poster suggestions.
• Student Name and Birthday
• Student Name and Favorite Things to Do
• Student Name and Reading Group
• Student Name and Classroom Job
• Student Name and Award/Certificate
There are two text fields that you can add any words you want. You use PowerPoint to create a text box in the provided field. Select your computer font and font style to fill in the field. Or you can simply print off the forms and hand print in the text fields.
To help you get started we included some ideas for awards and classroom jobs. Feel free to use these or create your own.
1. Jobs: Weather Reporter, Line Leader, Messenger, Zoo Keeper, Gardener, Paper Passer, Pledge Leader, Floor Cleaner, Weather Reporter, Light Controller, Computer Tech, Lunch Counter, Attendance Checker, Desk Sanitizer, Pencil Supervisor, Chair Boss, Desk Organizer, Book Stacker, and Recycler.
2. Awards: Awesome Artist, Great Athlete, Team Leader, Super Scientist, Hard Worker, Outstanding Sportsmanship, Amazing Writer, Computer Whiz, Outstanding Speller, Topnotch Reader, Outstanding Hero, Super Attendance, Very Curious, Mr. Dependable (Ms.), Superb Problem Solver, Always Smiling, Terrific Helper, Super Reader, and Excellence in Math.
Some Resource Details:
Microsoft has a great PowerPoint program and is usually included with Microsoft Office. The free Open Office program also includes a PowerPoint utility.
Our products are in color but they print out great in black and white too.
The PowerPoint is editable so you can use your own words. You cannot edit the actual art, but you can type in names and other information.
Copyright © Galloping Turtle Books - All Rights Reserved. The purchase of this unit, including the individual parts, is for one teacher only. Other teachers or classrooms must purchase their own individual license. All the individual elements are copyrighted and not in the public domain. Rights do not allow any publication of any parts of the work or uploading to the school website or the internet in any form.
For More Educational Resources:
We are always looking for honest comments and ratings so we can improve our products. You also get earned credits for discounts on future TPT purchases when you leave both a comment and a rating.