- This Energy Science Literacy Bundle will help to support important science content and reading comprehension for every single one of your students. This bundle includes 6 unique science articles covering a variety of important energy and physical science concepts. This resource is a "game-changer"$19.74$14.79Save $4.95
- This Science Literacy Bundle will help to support important science content and reading comprehension for every single one of your students. This bundle includes 61 unique and differentiated science articles covering a variety of important science concepts. This resource is a "game-changer" for in$197.40$99.00Save $98.40
This Potential and Kinetic Energy Science Literacy Article will help to support important science content and reading comprehension for every single one of your students. This resource is a "game-changer" for incorporating cross-curricular activities into your science classroom! This resource comes with 2 different versions of the article (regular and modified). The modified version is perfect for students with modifications or accommodations, ESL or ELL students, or lower-level readers. We have also included a "Question Companion" (question sheet and answer key) that is 100% fully editable. You are free to add or remove any of the questions to fit your needs.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE! The regular version of the article is the same article used in our S.C.I.E.N.C.E. Station Labs. However, this resource includes a modified version of the article, student question sheet, and answer key as well.
SAVE $$! This resource is also included in our Energy Science Literacy Bundle!
This download includes the following:
-2 Versions of Article (Regular and Modified)
-Student Question Companion Sheet (Editable and PDF)
-Google Form of Question Companion
-Answer Key (Editable and PDF)
-Suggestions for Use
Science Literacy Article Suggestions for Use
1. Use to improve literacy and/or as a cross-curricular activity.
2. Use to reinforce key science concepts.
3. Use to teach/demonstrate important reading strategies.
4. Use as class notes and/or class reviews.
5. Use as an extra emergency substitute plan.
6. Use as a short quiz, assessment, or checkpoint.
7. Use in small groups, pullouts, or tutorials.
8. Use as a homework assignment.
This resource comes with a regular version and a modified version of the article. A fully editable companion question document and answer key are also included. You may choose to print the articles as class sets or allow your students to make notes, highlight, underline, and show various other strategies.
Other products you may like:
© Copyright The Science Duo. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.