Products in this Bundle (27)
showing 1-5 of 27 products
Also included in
- This NGSS 4th grade science bundle is perfect for all of your science and stem needs that are aligned directly to the standards. It includes the five units covered in fourth grade: energy, waves and their applications, molecules to organisms, Earth's place in the universe, Earth systems, and Earth a$257.60$368.00Save $110.40
This potential and kinetic energy unit for 4th grade science is Unit 1 in the 4th Grade Science Curriculum NGSS aligned. It includes 10 resources that are both Google Slides / Forms or PDF printable ready to go. Everything you need to teach Kinetic and Potential and Collision Energy in 4th grade is in this Bundle.
The Bonus File will be one PDF that includes the teacher guide, the student journal with all printables, and all quick access to all the digital links. Access this file first to make teaching this unit easy and simple!
What's Included in this Energy Unit?
- Google Slides Unit for Kinetic and Potential Energy
- Boom Cards
- Energy Transformation
- Collision Energy
- What type of energy? (heat, sound, light, kinetic)
- Which has more energy? (speed, force, and weight)
- Kinetic or Potential
- Reading Comprehension PDF
- Kinetic Energy
- Potential Energy
- Transfer of Energy
- Rollercoaster Energy
- Seatbelt Safety
- Energy Unit Flip Book Bulletin Board Activity
- Energy Review Coloring Pages
- Google Form Quizzes
- Kinetic of Potential Energy Quiz
- Transfer of Energy Quiz
- Assessments for Unit (4 versions available)
- 10 questions (multiple choice and free response)
- 5 questions (multiple choice and free response)
- 5 questions (free response)
- 5 questions (multiple choice)
- Teacher Lesson Pages
- directions and how to implement
- objectives/standards alignment
- keys to all materials
- lesson slides links and lecture videos
- digital version links included here (all in one place)
- Student Packet
- includes all the printables for any of the assignments in this unit
- includes vocabulary journal
- includes all informational texts
- everything in one place
- Activities Included
- Pendulum Lab
- Webquest What is Energy
- Friction and Weight Lab
- Google Slides for lectures
- Lesson 1 What is Energy (includes video lecture)
- Lesson 2 Kinetic and Potential Energy (includes video lecture)
- Lesson 3 Transfer of Energy (includes video lecture)
- Lesson 4: Speed, Friction, Weight, and Energy (includes video lecture)
- Lesson 5: Design Challenge Vehicle Restraint System (includes video lecture)
The resource is differentiated for the diverse learners in STEM and science classes. They will be asked to write, match, label, fill-in sentences, sketch, and so much more. All digital resources will have video instructions on how to complete the assignment.
This resource is a part of the MEGA Bundle for 4th Grade Science NGSS. Purchase it before it triples in price once it's complete.
It's a growing kinetic and potential energy bundle, so more resources will be added to this bundle to make it a complete curriculum for 4th Grade Science that covers NGSS standards. The price will go up with each resource, but you can download each new resource for FREE.
By March 2021, this curriculum will be COMPLETE and the following resources will be added
- Student Packet with all student printables
- Teacher Packet with all teacher lessons for the unit, notes, video links
- Google Slides with lecture video
***** Every component will have a PDF printable version as well as Google Slides that are digital and perfect for distance or hybrid learning.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com.