Also included in
- The Unit Package includes a complete lesson set for a complete Electricity unit. It is geared towards students in grades 7-9 but has been successfully implemented in many grade 6 classes whose students are able to grasp concepts reasonably well. Inside you'll find lessons covering the basic componenPrice $34.97Original Price $68.73Save $33.76
Everything you need to teach Power, Electrical Energy, and Efficiency is right here including the student and teacher version of the lesson in PowerPoint and Google format, and an Exit Ticket to check for student understanding. The presentation is interactive and engaging and will keep your students interested.
The included lesson has been fully updated and now includes both Google and Office versions of each resource. The lesson also includes an auto-graded Exit Ticket to check for student understanding.
- Electrical Energy
- Energy Costs
- Electrical Efficiency
- Google and Office versions of the presentation and all documents
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- Ohms Law Worksheet with answers
- An auto-graded Exit Ticket
- Student lesson handout
Google Classroom and Exit Ticket
- This resource is perfect for in-class or distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom. Included is a link that with one click, will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
- On the last Google Slide is a link to a four-question Exit Ticket that you can give as homework or to conclude your lesson in class.
- This lesson includes both Google and Office versions for ALL resources. The presentation is in Google Slides and PowerPoint while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It also allows you, as well as your students, to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
Digital and Distance Learning:
This lesson is fully digital which makes it perfect for the classroom, distance learning, or as a sub-plan if needed. With a single click, the entire package will be imported into your Google Drive and will be ready to assign to your students or present in class. You can also place a copy of the resources directly into student Google Drive accounts for easy access.
Included in your package is an Exit Ticket which can be directly accessed from the last Google Slide. Additionally, your purchase will create a copy of the Google Form Exit Ticket which you can edit to meet your class needs.
The student version of the lesson contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
The individual Electricity Unit Lessons can be accessed below.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.