Also included in
- Power - A 5E Lesson Bundle for middle and high school students. Everything you need in one tidy package. This fully-editable, no prep bundle follows the 5E model and provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement it in your classroom. Each included resource is either completely or almost com$12.78$15.98Save $3.20
- This physics package includes a full lesson set for a complete unit on Work, Energy and Power. Within the unit package, you'll find the lessons, activities, and a full, day-by-day breakdown on how I teach this unit in my own classroom. Included in the package:- 3 weeks of teaching material- 6 Powe$21.97$43.93Save $21.96
Power lesson and student activity package. This lesson package looks at Power, Watts, the Power Consumption of common appliances, Power Generation Stations and Horsepower. Within the lesson there are many opportunities for students to test their knowledge through "Check Your Understanding" slides with the teacher version containing the answers (these are generally problem-based questions like they would see on a test or quiz).
The PowerPoint contains diagrams, examples and explanations. It includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the PowerPoint), a student activity and a student lesson handout as a word document which follows the PowerPoint. I have used this lesson in my own classroom with great success.
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the PowerPoint
- The student version of the PowerPoint
- Student power activity
- Student lesson handout
In order, the lesson covers:
- The rate of doing work
- Power Generation Stations
- Check Your Understanding
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Within my complete Work, Energy and Power Unit you can find the following lesson packages:
The entire Work, Energy and Power Unit can be purchased at a 32% discount BY CLICKING HERE
Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my power point lesson is structured and evaluate my work.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.