This lesson provides information on graphing and writing equations of horizontal and vertical lines.
* They they learn to recognize and graph the equation of a horizontal line.
* They learn to recognize and graph the equation of a vertical line.
* They learn to write the equation of a graphed horizontal or vertical line.
* They review the meaning of domain and range.
* They reach a new and elevated understanding for the term "Constant Function"
* At the conclusion of the lesson, they write an equation for a Real-life problem involving a newly built bridge in the San Diego, the Palomar Bridge, where the height of the bridge is a function of time.
* Please enjoy the lesson!
LOVE TO TEACH! .