Happily, I share my geometry power point on Rhombuses, Rectangles, and Squares.
* Students will delight in learning the properties of some special parallelograms, being mindful of their similarities and differences!
* They will define each of the three figures: rhombus, rectangle and square.
* They will learn that sometimes these figures can be more than one figure, two or three, at the same time.
* They will use the properties found in the diagonals of the Rhombuses, rectangles, and squares to determine and solve for specific measurements using algebra.
* Answer keys are provided for the benefit of students checking their work.
Enjoy your day teaching your students!